The New Mt. Vernon Insert with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient insert ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 81.6% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. Plus E2 technology automatically adjusts the blower to maintain desired room temperatures. A 47lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot reduce maintenance efforts. And the Mt. Vernon E2 is the only product available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 55,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified with low emission levels of .5 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with a 52lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 81.6% efficiency
- Exclusive "Efficient Energy" (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- Programmable wall thermostat
Key Features and Technologies
Mt. Vernon AE Insert
Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner's manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Hearth & Home Technologies reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.
Mt. Vernon E2 Insert
|Extension onto Hearth:
||1,300-2,900 sq ft
||294 sq in
1 BTU/hr Input based on maximum feed rate per hour multiplied by approximately 8600 BTU, which is average BTU from a pound of pellets.
2 This is a general guide, see your local Quadra-Fire dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
3 Fuel density and pellet shape will affect hopper capacity.
4 Weighted Average LHV (Low Heating Value) efficiency.