The new Mt. Vernon with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 87% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. Plus E2 technology automatically adjusts the blower to maintain desired room temperatures. An 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot reduce maintenance efforts. And these efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only product available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 55,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .5 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with an 80lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 81.6% efficiency
- Exclusive "Efficient Energy" (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- Programmable wall thermostat