The P68 pellet stove harnesses the world-class engineering of Harman to deliver unmatched performance. These clean pellet stoves feature smart controls with hassle-free operation, making Harman’s P68 one of them most efficient pellet stoves on the market.
- Largest, most powerful P-Series stove
- High efficiency with accordion heat exchanger
- Room temperature regulated to within one degree
- Cleaner glass thanks to exclusive air wash system
- Less loading with 76 lb. hopper capacity
- Less maintenance with large ash pan
- Elegant flame-reactive mirrored glass
- Installation made easy with direct vent
Read Customer Reviews
Key Features and Technologies
Own With Confidence
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Environmental Protection Agency Approval
Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner's manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Hearth & Home Technologies reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.
|| 1,500 - 3,900 sq ft
|| 134-7/8 sq in
||Straight wall, minimum: 25-3/16”w x 27-3/4”d
Corner minimum: 36” x 36”
Note minimum floor protection will not touch walls. Follow proper clearances from wall to corner of stove.
1BTU/hr Input based on maximum feed rate per hour multiplied by approximately 8,600 BTUs, which is the average BTUs from one pound of pellets
2See your local Harman dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
3Weighted Average LHV (Low Heating Value) Efficiency