The TL2.6 delivers impressive burn rates and highly-controllable heating power. Adjust your comfort level for each season with ease. And, stay cool when your gas bill comes—these efficient, eco-friendly wood stoves offer uncompromising ambiance with unparalleled Harman performance.
- Heat 1,400-3,200 sq ft with 69,300 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
- 2.6 cu ft firebox capacity / 18” maximum log length
- Each load of wood provides up to 17 hours of consistent heat†
- To handle larger load with less mess, this unit utilizes a top-loading design
- This eco-friendly wood stove has been certified by the EPA
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.