The Voyageur Cast Iron Wood Insert features a flush front with elegant lines and a large, unobstructed viewing area. This insert uses advanced technology—so you can sit back and enjoy the warmth, the performance, and the knowledge that your roaring, carbon-neutral fire is lowering your heating bills.
- 49,100 BTUs* — heats 900 to 2,400 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of 4.1 grams per hour
- 1.8 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 16" log length
- Up to 10 hours of burn time from each load of wood†
- Easy start-up
- Also available in a larger size: Voyageur Grand
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.