Want a fresh look to your fireplace? We can update it for you – and it’s easier and less expensive than you might think. Options can include:
- Natural Stone—Highly durable, long lasting stone requiring minimal maintenance. Natural stone offers a wide variety and uniqueness of each stone. Natural stone is environmentally friendly. The elegant and sophisticated look provides increased value to your property.
- Cultured Stone—Exceptional variety of designs and styles to be sure there’s an option out there to fit your home. Cultured Stone is so realistic, many people think it is natural stone. Cultured Stone veneer is almost maintenance free; no painting, no coating or sealing and back by Boral’s 50-year limited warranty. Environmentally friendly, products contain 54% pre-consumer waste stream material, the industry’s highest recycle content.
- Granite Surround—Remarkable aura and appeal. Granite is a very hard and durable stone and also resists heat, which is ideal for around a fireplace. Granite is mined from the earth and comes in a variety of natural colors to compliment any décor style.
- Wood and Cast Mantel Surrounds—Frame your fireplace with a well-crafted flush wood or cast mantel surround available in many styles and finishes to capture your unique style. Cast Mantel Surrounds are beautiful man made heat resistant surround options that give you a unique look than what you will find with stone, wood or granite. Wood mantel surrounds are commonly finished off with granite, which installs between your fireplace and your wood surround.
- Mantel Shelves—Great additional touch to enhance the look of your fireplace surround. Great for decorations, displaying family photos or separating the TV above from the fireplace. A Mantel Shelve is the most common facing addition to any fireplace finishing project.
- Custom Cabinetry—Custom designed cabinets to give your home and fireplace the ultimate unique look to your personal styling and taste. You can match existing wood species and finish, right down to the cabinet handles. Custom Cabinets and Stone are often used to complete a fireplace addition. This is often accomplished by installing the Fireplace, Custom Cabinets and Stone filling up a complete wall space from 8 – 20 feet wide or more. When completed your guests will think the Custom Cabinets, Stone and Fireplace were built by true craftsmen and they would be correct.
Visit one of our Fireside locations and see all of our Fireplace Surround options!